May 30, 2012

Summer = Magic




Elementry School Summers = Swimming, Ice Cream, and No School.

High School Summers = Beach, Tanning, Sleeping In, and Making $$.

College Summers = Concerts, Trips, Actually Sleeping, Pool, Beach, Working and Sometimes Summer School.

It's summertime and everyone is going to the beach, laying out by the pool. grilling' out, and getting tan...well I've been doing that all winter.

Some people prefer seasons, so they can enjoy each season as it comes and goes. I don't like cold weather one bit, so I don't mind living in a season-less state. I love being able to grill out and lay on the beach in November and wearing shorts year around. No, I do not go to the beach every day, I do have a job you know, but I do have some fun in the sun about every weekend.

The only think I miss about NC weather is the beginning of fall and spring. Where the weather is perfect, flowers are in full bloom or the leaves are changing colors, and the excitement of a new season (or fashion season). 

Well that perfect weather is winter in Florida, yes winter is actually nicer than summer here. Our summer is rainy, humid, and HOT. But hey, as long as I get to lay under a palm tree, eat grilled food, and enjoy the magic of summertime year around then I'm not complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment