June 7, 2012

Girls Weekend

Geez is it already Thursday? Have been slacking on my blog...I know i know...

This past weekend I flew off to South Carolina for a girls weekend. My friend, Catherine, has a family beach house in Pawley's Island. It was 4 girls...but you would think it was 20 with the amount of makeup, clothes and shoes we brought!


 It was a relaxing weekend and we spent every day on the beach. It was just what I needed, I had been missing the South...
nice people, southern accents, the food...etc

Also, I missed spending time quality time with my girlfriends.We visited Georgetown and Myrtle Beach as well, and I totally look advantage of the amazing seafood and my favorite...fried pickles!

2 of my friends are moving out of the country, so it was rather a sad goodbye...but we had a fabulous time reminiscing our college days and seeing how far we have come over the past 8 months....yes you would be surprised how much we have all changed and grown up.

Love these girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment