June 27, 2012

Feeling like a Single Woman

If you are confused by the title, no I am not single...

But this week I'm rather feeling like a single woman. See Guillermo is in Los Angeles all week for work and all I have been doing is working, going to the gym, eating girl foods (aka vegetables and dark chocolate), and catching up on my girl shows. It has been awhile since my single woman days, but I believe this is what I use to do (besides taking to boys).

Hey I'm not a loser, I do have friends, but it is the work week after all so that means bedtime at 10pm...

Sometimes people ask me, "don't you miss being single?" Yes, I use to miss being single, when I wasn't dating Guillermo. I think if you are with the right guy and happy,  then you don't miss being single. But I've never been the girl who spends all of her time with a boyfriend, I like my space and my friends.

Some people think every relationship is the same, but there are a million different types. I believe long distance works for some people (seen it and believe it) but not for me. I believe some couples can work together, but I sure couldn't. I believe you can make any relationship work as long as you both want it to work, and that is that.

If you find that perfect balance with that perfect person...then well it's just perfect. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you miss your man! I know you will be glad to see him when he's back. When Chris is out of town I kinda feel like a "single lady" too...but then again not really cause the last time I was single I was 15....so...yeah..lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha that's right you guys have been dating for a long time. That is crazy, but very sweet and encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete