June 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

How was your weekend?
This past weekend was gorgeous in South Florida, except I did not get my tan on. I spent my Friday night hanging out with new friends, and my Saturday and Sunday with Guillermo's family. 

I watched enough soccer to last me for the next year. My boyfriend is a huge soccer fan, or any sport for that matter. I, however, do not enjoy soccer, I do enjoy basketball though (GO HEAT!).

On Sunday, to celebrate Father's Day. Guillermo's Mom took over my kitchen and made a delicious Peruvian meal. Then we drove to South Beach, got drinks, and walked around. 

South Beach is always interesting, from the guy puking in the trash can, the not so fit girl in the thong bikini, to the abundance of cultures...it is perfect for people watching. Entertainment there never fails.

Is it just me or are the weeks just flying by? June is almost over...I just can't keep up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment