May 7, 2012

A Friend is like..

A Friend is like a Good Bra...
hard to find
supportive 
comfortable
always lifts you up
makes you look better
and always close to your heart








Friendships like these never go out of style.
We may have had our moments, but they have only made us stronger. 
Some of my and their most important moments so far have been with these girls.
Graduated High School with Caitlin
Will stand by Lauren's side as she gets married this fall
Been friends with Caitlin & Lauren forever!
Held Erin's son when he was only 12 hours old
Many life changing conversations with Caroline
Graduated College with Pamela and Clar
Passed on my "children" to Catherine
Clar, Pamela, and Catherine were the last people I saw before I moved to FL

Miss all of you dearly!

Can ya'll just move to Florida already?


2 comments:

  1. I love you! I cannot wait to have by my side as I marry Mr. Child:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Gosh I cannot believe that first picture is from 5 years ago!

    ReplyDelete