May 1, 2012

All Dolled Up

I am a sucker for a 'little black dress.' I bought this black dress like 3 months ago from Love Culture and finally wore it Saturday night. It's all 'business in the front, party in the back'...as you can see. I'm obsessed with black lace fad going on right now, so this dress was screaming "Buy me Erin, I'm pretty!" I paired it with black heels, silver bangles, and long silver & black earrings. 



Doing makeup is my favorite part of getting ready (and yes I do wear makeup everyday). I love experimenting with makeup. My everyday look is gold, beige, or champagne colored eye shadow, brown eye liner, mascara, and a warm pink blush. 

On Saturday night I went a little more dramatic than usual. Black liquid eye liner on the top and teal on the bottom, with falsies mascara (which make my lashes look a mile long). Then completed the look with some light pink lip gloss. Thanks to Bare Essentials, Mac Cosmetics, and Maybelline :) 

Oh and Guillermo completed his natural look with an Express shirt ;) 







1 comment:

  1. So soo pretty. I need you to do my makeup for me every day. And my hair.

    p.s. I just applied for a job in Fort Lauderdale! I'm not going to get it (they want 3-5 years experience) but I sent my resume anyway just in case! :)

    ReplyDelete