May 24, 2012

Kids...


I have had ALOT of childcare experience, I started babysitting alone when I was 11 (yeah would you let a 11 year old watch your 6 month year old child?) and have taken care of basically every age. I still cannot believe the parents that let me babysit when I was 11-14, I must have been really trustworthy or they were just desperate. Over the years I have been asked some crazy, awkward questions from kids...

A 2 year old boy: "Erin you can't eat apples because boys eat apples and girls eat pizza." (pshh i wish)
"Boys get taken care of before girls, girls always go last." (well you're never going to get a girlfriend)
A 6 year old girl: "Erin are you engaged yet? (no not yet) "Well... you better get on that" (how old are you again?)
5 year old boy: "Can I see what color your panties are" (say whaaat?)
2 year old boy: "Erin I'm sorry I bit you but you made me so mad"
6 year old girl: "Why did my little brother get surgery on his pee pee?" (uhhh ummm...ask you Dad)
10 year old girl: "Do you think Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have sex?" (ummm...no because they aren't married!)
5 year old girl "Erin you have a huge booty, why is it so big?" (uhh genetics?)
4 year old boy "When I grow up I'm going to marry my sister." (Yeah I hope not...)
Get your foot off the table 2 year old boy:  "But I'm doing yoga" (not on the table your not)

And the one question everybody hates to answer...
"Where do babies come from?" (a stork brings them of course)
"Then how comes Mommies tummy's get so big?"
(uhh just ask your Mom)

There are so many crazy/awkward things kids have said to me, I just can't remember them all! Will add more if I do....

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Loved reading this! See? I love reading your blogs even though I'm on vacation.

    -K

    ReplyDelete