May 14, 2012

One Year



Changes in life are bittersweet, they always consist of goodbyes and new beginnings. While you are closing one door, another door always opens, even if it doesn't open right away. 

While I was looking at my fellow friends and classmates graduation pictures on Facebook, I started to reminisce  my own graduation...

 After finals, I was so ready to graduate that I wasn't really thinking what it would actually mean.As I waited to receive my diploma, it hit me. I was kissing the last 4 years of my life goodbye. My friends and I would be moving on and moving away. My life was about to change, it was about to begin. 


A year has gone by since I graduated from college. A lot can happen in a year and I would have never guessed that I'd be where I am now. I guess that's the thing with life, you plan for the future, think you know how it will turn out, but life all the sudden just hits you and well...you take it as it comes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment