August 1, 2012

Stylish & Poised

I'm in a rut...because I haven't been shopping in months!

So I've been daydreaming, pinning cut outfits, online shopping... but not actually buying anything. I've been trying to save my money for my Peru trip...but I do need some new clothes especially for work...and shoes and jewelry...and of course new clothes for my Peru trip.

So on Saturday I'm going to be a little bargain shopper and go to TJ Maxx for a couple of new pieces. At the top of my list are blouses, because I spend most of my week at work so I need them right?  And well on the weekends I spend most of my time in my bikini or my pajamas so...maybe I need a new bikini? Ugh this is what saving money and no shopping does to me, I get depressed and sad when I see clothes.


I absolutely adore career clothes, I mean pencil skirt, ruffles, collars...it is all so sleek and professional, who doesn't love them? In college, I always got so excited to dress up for presentations, I always felt to poised and professional. So this is what I am daydreaming about right now...








Every girl has a little bit of Joan Holloway in them...am i right?

I wish my hair could do a sleek bun or a stylish ponytail...but my hair never seems to do what I want it to...except for when I wear it down. 

So I'm just daydreaming about the day when I can wear a Joan Holloway dress and a stylish teased ponytail....

3 comments:

  1. Check Target too! I scooped up these 2 cute blouses for $13 each!

    (This:
    http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-black-women-s-sleeveless-top-with-neck-tie-pink-purple-print/-/A-14043992

    and this:
    http://www.target.com/QuickInfoView?partNumber=14043988&catEntryId=204795278&productId=204807429&categoryId=4648&overlayId=QuickView&validation=true&position=targetCenter&omnitureSuperCatgValue=women:clothing:tops&lnk=plp_qi_grid_3_15 )

    They clearance things in the store before they do online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I just found and started following your blog too! Too cute! :)

    Marianna
    Delightfully Dunn

    ReplyDelete