August 2, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

People ask me all the time, especially when I was job searching, what are your positive and negative traits? That is the one interview question we all have down right? "Well I am organized and never leave a job undone (etc...) and I guess a negative would be that I work too hard sometimes." (yeahh right)

I've always hated telling people about my positive or negative traits, because I'm organized but then sometimes I'm not. I'm just a little bit of everything kinda girl...

organized but a mess
determined but shy
loving but selfish
strong but sensitive 
a talker but reserved
accepting but judgmental
big picture but little details
honest but secretive 
patient but impatient
responsible but a tad irresponsible
active but lazy
adventurous but scared
reliable but forgetful
intelligent but I have my moments
confident but not
creative but sometimes unimaginative
outgoing but reserved

Some may say, you can't be two things...well yes I can it just depends on the situation and my mood. But I do know that I am dependable, try my best to be a good friend, friendly, loyal  and a hard worker.

How do you view yourself and your traits? 

No comments:

Post a Comment