August 22, 2012

Waiting


You know when you haven't seen people in awhile and they ask how you've been and your response is "great just busy"...but what you really mean is "great but nothing new in my life to share." That is how I'm feeling...it has been a slowww summer and well there is nothing new in my life to share.

It's like when you first start dating someone and all of your friends want to know everything about your relationship...then 2 years goes by and a friend asks "so how you guys doing" and your response is "great as usual" but what you really mean is "aren't we always great?"

I'm just in a "blah" phase because there is nothing exciting going on in my life right now. I work a lot, go to the gym, and hang out with my boyfriend and friends and that is about it. All of my creativeness and energy is used at work...so I'm burned out by the time I get home. And can't spend money because I'm saving for vacation...which will definitely be the highlight of my year, but it will be worth it.

So yes I'm just waiting for this really hot & humid summer to be over so the gorgeous Florida winter can arrive (and yes it is lovely!). Once September hits, the rest of this year will be super busy for me....I have Guillermo's birthday, my friend Caitlin's visit to FL, my friend Lauren's Wedding, my trip to Peru, Thanksgiving, my birthday, and Christmas...all within 4 months. And that all involves money, traveling, and planning.

So guess I should enjoy my boring life in everyone's travel destination for now?

No comments:

Post a Comment