August 24, 2012

Weekly Confessions & Obsessions

Confession...

I have a lot more blog readers than people who actually follow my blog...so follow it why don't ya!

Obsession...

I am so obsessed with Olivia Palermo's blog...her life just seems so fabulous. Jealous



Confession...

I feel like my life should be more exciting... I mean I live right outside Miami. I should totally be living like a celeb



Obsession...

My job entails sitting in front of a computer all day, so I always have music playing. I am totally obsessed with the Norah Jones playlist on Pandora. Her playlist is also good to play when taking a bubble bath with a glass of wine by the way...

Confession...

I've been buying a new pint of fro yo about every week, totally need to quit my fro yo addiction...but frozen yogurt is just like eating regular yogurt right? 

Obsession...

Blazers...you can totally spice up any outfit with a blazer. I get bored with my clothes easily, but pairing a blazer with a bright colored shirt and jeans really adds a nice touch! If only everything I "pinned" suddenly appeared in my closet. 






What is your weekly confessions and obsessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment