July 27, 2012

Trying Something New

Guillermo and I recently went to this really weird cool restaurant...called Le Tub...


I really wanted a burger that night and we kept hearing about this place called Le Tub that apparently has the best burgers around...voted by GQ Magazine. It was also seen on The Oprah Winfrey Show...so they burgers had to be amazing right?

The weird thing was that they decorated the place with...yes you guessed it bathtubs! They even had a couch made out of a bathtub and you sit on toilets while you wait for a table! I should have taken pictures, because this place was very creatively decorated. The place is like a maze, with lush plants everywhere and it is on the water. They were playing country music when we arrived..so I thought I was in heaven...I mean country music and a restaurant on the water in South Florida...that is rare to find...especially a bathtub couch! 

Yes I know what you are thinking and yes it was a little redneck, but hey I was there for that burger. Well unfortunately the service was terrible and I spotted our waiter drinking on the job...he wasn't being that secretive. The burger was ok...I can make a better one...just sayin. But the place is pretty cool and relaxing...it was nice to try something new. Which I have been doing a lot of lately, but there is so much to see and do in South Florida. 

Guillermo decided to Instagram a picture of me..too bad he didn't notice the water cooler behind me! 



1 comment:

  1. Haha, this photo would have been so much better without that stupid water cooler. Tell Guille he needs to step it up! P.S. You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete