July 26, 2012

Currently Reading

 I am obsessed with Women's Health Magazine and Fitness Magazine. I love learning about nutrition and fitness, it is just so interesting to me. I type out my workout and follow it for 3-4 weeks then switch to another workout. I plan out my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks the day before I eat them (Yes I know I'm weird). I find that if you make a plan, you are more likely to stick to it...and I love planning..anything.

I bought this book (only $10!) and started reading it immediately. This book isn't a diet..shocking I know. It is more about not dieting and just eating and living healthy. Which is funny, because just like every women I've tried several different diets and guess what they didn't work! I told myself not to diet and just eat healthier and exercise daily...and that is working waaaay better than any diet. So this book just confirmed that I'm right :)

This book has great tips on exercising, yummy recipes, workout routines, and information on your body, fat, muscles, and just about anything you can imagine on health and fitness. So I definitely recommend it.

Since I moved to Florida, I've lost 7 pounds and gained quite a bit of muscle. But that is probably because of all the fresh food, outdoor activities, and warm weather year around. But I have been trying really hard to get rid of my college weight also.

Yes I know I don't look like a Victoria Secret model and that I have a booty and large thighs...but that is just how my body shape is and I can't change that too much. (Good thing big butts are in). Sure I still want to lose a couple pounds, so I can be more confident, but I really just want to be fit and healthy. 

Don't get me wrong I still like to eat a good burger now and then... and Ben & Jerry still have my heart, but only on special occasions. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this sounds like a good read. I might have to check it out next! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you & this post! You are so beautiful my lovely friend!

    ReplyDelete