July 10, 2012

Wait...it's July?

I cannot believe that it is already July! More than half the year if over...or for those of you who live where it actually gets cold, summer is more than half over. :(

I spent my 4th on South Beach, 7 hours to be exact...not the best idea with this heat (even though it is actually cooler here than it is up north). Anyways, I ended up getting heat exhaustion and it was terrible! All I ate was saltines and toast...so by Monday all I wanted was a real meal...which I finally ate last night. So I am all better now, except boyfriend is now sick with a stomach virus (heyy not my fault). 

I feel like no matter how old I am, I will always want my Mom to baby me when I'm sick, she just makes me feel better :) Even though I am hundreds of miles from her I still called her the other day and said "I'm sick" (with a baby voice of course) and she made a fuss and gave me sympathy :)

Other than being a sicky, I've been working my little butt off, hanging out with friends, practicing my Spanish (gotta get ready for my Peru trip!), and planning my trip back to NC! I haven't been home since Christmas, which is kinda sad but hey flights aren't cheap especially when only 2 airlines fly into your home town. So don't worry Mom, I will come in August and you can baby me then!


No comments:

Post a Comment