October 2, 2012

Wedding Procrastination

One of my best friends is getting married this weekend and I've been running around like a crazy person, my boyfriend even had to remind me that I'm just a bridesmaid..not the bride. I may be exaggerating but being in a wedding 3 states away...and procrastinating is a little stressful. But this week came so fast and I didn't realize how much time I had left.

I hate to admit that I am picking up my dress from the alterations place today and flying out tomorrow night. And I am still not sure how I will fit everything in a carry on...stupid checked bags! While I'm sitting here stressed about basically nothing, my friend is probably not sleeping and freaking out about the fact that she will be married in 4 days!

Getting married sounds like too much work, maybe I will just do the whole Vegas thing (just kidding Daddy!).

While we are on the marriage subject I cannot believe that my brother will be celebrating his 1 year wedding anniversary this month! So happy for him :)





No comments:

Post a Comment