September 26, 2012

Fall in Florida

My friend Caitlin came to visit me this past weekend and what did we do on the first day of fall? Go shopping...of course...but it was raining so the beach was out. Surprisingly there are a ton of Fall/Winter clothes in the malls here in South Florida...and surprisingly no one is selling white shorts anymore :(

All of the cute sweaters, scarfs, and boots and fall colors did make me a little sad, but then I remembered I hate the cold and fall colors just aren't my colors.

 But I decided that I am still going to celebrate and embrace fall with chai lattes, pumpkin spiced brews, pumpkin bagels, and with the latest fall makeup and hair trends. 



Ponytails


&

Buns

&

Braids

&

Loose Waves








Golds & Browns & Purples & Greys






Over the next 2 months I'll be celebrating three different seasons...Fall in North Carolina (for a weekend), Spring in Peru, and whatever season Florida thinks they have in the "fall". I really don't have much of a fall, but I will celebrate while I can...just not with sweaters, boots, and cool weather. 


1 comment:

  1. Looove this pic of LC, totally used it today before I saw it on your blog! great minds think alike! see you in a few days, woman! xoxo

    ReplyDelete