September 11, 2012

Remember

Wow can't believe I haven't logged into Blogger in over a week. 

Why?

Well because I have been feeling uninspired and not to mention stressed & with a lot on my mind.

But one thing that does give me inspiration today is the fact that it is 9/11. No one will ever forget that moment in time 11 years ago and all of the lives that were lost.

Even though no one close to me died on that day, over the years I have met people who were affected and heard their stories.

From the guy I met whose Dad overslept and missed his flight  (the exact flight that was hijacked), to the woman who watched the Twin Towers burn in her review mirror, to the Dad who worked in one of the towers but stayed home sick that day, and to the man who left work to get coffee and then never saw his co-workers again. And let's not forget all of the firefighters, policeman, military and civilians who gave up their life to save others. 

Remember 9/11






1 comment:

  1. Wow! God is good! We may get upset about being late to something or staying home sick instead of being at work or school, but we don't know if being late or being sick is protecting us from evil.

    -K

    ReplyDelete