September 14, 2012

Weekly Confessions & Obsessions

Confession...

All of this "pumpkin" madness kind of makes me wish Florida had seasons. I mean nothing beats sunshine, palm trees, and clear blue water but then again nothing beats the feel of a new season. Thanks a lot Pinterest...

And these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars look amazing!


Obsession...

Lauren Conrad's Fashion Week Series on her blog is a little addicting and just makes me wish I had her life even more.  Jealous

Confession...

I am one of those girls that can wear heels for hours....and  proud of that  :) But maybe I did wear heals in college to class and learned how to dance in them for hours...but hey practice makes perfect. Right?

Obsession...

Amy Winehouse! Yes I know people don't like her and blah blah but she has an amazing voice. I've been listening to her for years but recently I've been revisiting her music and  been listening to it every day this week at work. RIP Amy!

Confession...

I know just about every Spanish song on the radio, and I don't speak fluent Spanish. I may or may not dance in my car and pretend I know every word...

Obsession...

Lauren Conrad's Beauty book comes out October 16th and I am so excited! Love her! Isn't it obvious?

Confession...

I hate being the center of attention and I hate giving presentations. 

Obsession...

Shoe Dazzle! Just ordered two pairs and I am super excited about them! I have only heard good things about Shoe Dazzle from friends, so I definitely suggest it and plus it's fun!


I ordered some heels for my friends wedding but I also ordered these to qualify for free shipping...saving the economy one shoe at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment