September 17, 2012

Random Monday

Monday blues?

Not me.

After a fun & relaxing weekend spent with friends and my boyfriend..who is now 26! Old right? 
 I am ready for another fun & relaxing weekend with my best friend who is flying into sunny South Florida on Thursday =) This will be Caitlin's second trip to Florida this year...best friend award? I think so...

 I woke up at 6am this morning, did yoga, cooked a delicious omelet and well that put me in a great mood and ready for crunch time this week at work. 

Guys are impossible to shop for, I honestly didn't decide on a gift until the week of Guillermo's birthday. But hey I blame him and his Latino influence (will blog about relationships & cultural differences later this week).

My Birchbox came in Saturday & it was the best one yet. South Florida...we are making Fall happen...well the makeup part of fall :) For those of you who aren't aware of Birchbox, read my friend's blog about it here.   And they have ones for guys too!

I love grocery shopping. I love making my list and planning out my meals for the week and then making my trip to the grocery store, and then when I come home I have food in the fridge! Just one of those random things that get me excited...weird I know. 

What do you think of my new blog design?



1 comment: