April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

So as the weekend approached, I was excited to sleep in, catch up on my shows, eat carbs, tan, and hang out with friends. However...I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat, then by mid afternoon at work I noticed my left eye was red...I came to the realization that I had pink eye and laryngitis. Thanks to babysitting kids, I ALWAYS get sick! So after laying in bed all Saturday, Sunday morning came and I decided I wanted to go do something!

Since it was Easter morning, I put on a dress and my boyfriend and I went to brunch at The Floridian. The Floridian is a diner on Las Olas. Las Olas is a street filled with restaurants, art galleries, ice cream shops, boutiques, and little shops. Very touristy!

 The Floridian is a diner that plays oldies music and has a huge menu. Anything you want, they have and at a reasonable price! From breakfast food to dinner food to a bottle of Dom Perignon. They fresh squeeze their orange juice (hello it's FL after all), bake their own desserts, and have like 20 different types of eggs benedict! Also, they are open 24 hours a day! Can it get better than that?



1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to spend Easter! I hope you had a lovely weekend and that you got your hand on some Easter candy (even if it means you have to buy it 50% off at Walgreens today!) Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete