April 15, 2012

A Day With Dolphins...

While it was a gorgeous day in South Florida, instead of being a beach bum my boyfriend and I went to the Miami Sequarium. I am not a huge animal person, but I do love sea animals. There is just something about dolphins, whales, sea lions, and sharks that intrigues me, I could watch them for hours!

Our first exhibit was the Dolphins and the Dolphin Show. I was highly impressed with these trained dolphins with their tricks, flips, and jumps. Here are a couple pictures I took...



Also, I went to the Killer Whale show...
Then the Sea Lion show, which was super cute!
The Seaquarium had a couple different shows, animal feedings, and exhibits. Besides dolphins, a killer whale, and sea lions I saw flamings, parrots, sea turtles, crocodiles, sharks, and a ton of fish! Here are a couple randoms...




And yes I did take ALL of these pictures via phone. Pretty impressive right?

 The Miami Sequarium is a must when living or visiting Miami. You will spend about 5 hours here and prepared to get a little wet...dolphins like to splash! The Seaquarium is in Key Biscayne, a gorgeous town east of Miami. With the bright blue water and the Miami skyline...the Seaquarium is in a perfect location. 

Another great thing about Miami, the views! 
The view from the Seaquarium...



1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Call me this week. Love you!

    ReplyDelete