April 17, 2012

10 Songs I Never Get Tired Of

You know those songs that never get old, you can listen to them forever and still won't get sick of them? Well I made a list of 10 songs that I never get tired of...

Apologize- One Republic
Toxic- Brittney Spears
I Wanna Dance With Somebody- Whitney Houston
Billy Jean- Michael Jackson
I Love Rock N' Roll- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Meet Virgina- Train
Your Body is a Wonderland- John Mayer
Ordinary People- John Legend
She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
Forever Young - Rod Stewart


Agree or disagree with my selection, but do tell me a couple of yours...

2 comments:

  1. Love most of your list... Apologize, Toxic, Meet Virginia, Your Body is a Wonderland, She Will be Loved...

    Hate Billy Jean! haha I don't know why, I've just never liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the time of my life, yeah (by usher), I want it that way (backstreet boys)

    ReplyDelete