January 8, 2013

Resolutions

Are you still keeping your New Year Resolutions? 

I am definitely over all of these people that decided to wait until January to take over my early morning gym sessions and crowd Whole Foods because they just now decided to eat healthy and organic...grr. 

I have never made a big New Year Resolution before, but this year I decided to actually make two and keep them simple:

Be Happy.

Enjoy South Florida. (because people travel around the world to visit it) 

Simple right? But then I decided that instead of hardcore year long resolutions that I'll never keep, how about I make a simple month long or week long resolution...

January Resolution:  Floss my teeth everyday, no matter what! 
This Week's Resolution: Work out hard every single day! 

I know I can't do diets, take on a new hobby, or save the world in a year....so making shorter resolutions that I can actually stick with works better for me.

And yes I will be creating a February Resolution and Weekly Resolutions that I will share :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this point of view! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for February, I think most of us could use the flossing everyday resolution.

    ReplyDelete