January 10, 2013

Makeup Obsessions

I could spend hours in Sephora, Ulta, and any other makeup store. I just love makeup. But I'm not the type of girl who spends hours putting it on or caking it on. I love makeup in a healthy way.

I love the natural look, but I also love some sparkle, a smokey eye, and a red lip.

So here are a couple of my favorites:

Eyeliner: 

I have become obsessed with gel eyeliner. It looks better, stays on forever and doesn't smudge! I currently use Maybelline's EyeStudio Lasting Drama In Black and Brown.

Eyeshadow:

I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette. The colors and quality of the makeup in this palette are definitely worth the money, it is by far my favorite makeup purchase...ever!

Mascara: 

After trying Maybelline's Full N' Soft Mascara I probably will never try another mascara again. This mascara makes my eyelashes perfect everytime...not kidding!


Lips: 

My friend Caitlin got me into the brand Fresh and their Sugar Lip Treatment. A lip treatment, SPF and color in one...umm yes please! This lip treatment is perfect for the office, going out, the beach and... basically it's perfect. My favorite right now is Passion!


I hate going anywhere without makeup (except the gym because tough girls don't wear makeup to the gym!) and I don't know what I'd do without these products.

Have you tried any of these products?

1 comment:

  1. So funny, you know I love naked & fresh, but I've been using full n' soft since college!! Love it, seriously the best. Great minds think alike. Love you! Happy Saturday!! xo

    ReplyDelete