November 1, 2012

Adios Estados Unidos. Hola Peru!

Adios Estados Unidos

I am off to Peru for the next two weeks and I'm very excited :)

After repacking about 3 times, I finally decided on my wardrobe... considering 63 degrees is freezing to me! It's Spring in Peru, but the weather will range from 55-75...depending on which cities I will be in...so it is kinda hard to pack for that weather. 

I have been running around like a crazy person getting ready for the trip...and Guillermo (Mr. Procrastinator) has been a crazy person today...all while I'm sitting by the door with my suitcase :)

Will try to post pictures, blog, and tweet while I'm in Peru...but we will see how that goes. 

Well I am off to dance my booty off, eat amazing food, drink Pisco, create memories, emerse myself in Peruvian culture and have the experience of a lifetime :)

1 comment:

  1. Excited for you, can't wait to see pictures. Have the time of your life :)

    ReplyDelete